- Vitamin E fights free radicals and helps with oxidative stress.
- 7 B Vitamins (Thiamine, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Pyridoxine B-6, Vitamin B-12, Folic Acid) support energy metabolism by helping to metabolize fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Calcium and Vitamin D play an important role in bone health.
- Other key vitamins and minerals help support overall health and well-being.
- Fish Oil
- Folic acid
- Vitamin A
4 in 1 Multi-Vites
Vitafusion™ for Dogs
Our 4-In-1 Multivites are loaded with 21 nutrients to support your dog’s health
- Key vitamins and minerals to support overall well-being
- No artificial dyes
- 60 yummy soft chews
- For all ages & breeds
Directions for Use+
UNDER 25 LBS: ½ chew daily
25–75 LBS: 1 chew daily
OVER 75 LBS: 2 chews daily
If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM & PM. Store in a cool, dry place.
oat flour, brewers dried yeast, glycerin, rye flour, calcium phosphate, arabic gum, natural flavor, calcium carbonate, canola oil, soy lecithin, fish oil, l-ascorbyl-2-polyhosphate, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, dried citrus pulp, water, vitamin E supplement, dl-methionine, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, sorbic acid (a preservative), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, d-calcium pantothenate, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), citric acid (a preservative), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, vegetable oil, propionic acid (a preservative), manganese sulfate, inositol, riboflavin, copper sulfate, magnesium oxide, vitamin D supplement, vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, potassium chloride, calcium iodate.
For animal use only
Keep out reach of children and animals
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately