- L-Theanine from Green Tea Extract help support calmness in times of stress, such as vet visits, thunderstorms, and travel.
- Thiamine is a B vitamin which is important to supporting energy metabolism.
- Tryptophan is an important amino acid for dogs.
- Lemon Balm is a botanical from the mint family.
Vitafusion™ for Dogs
Our Stress Ease supplements contain nutrients to help support calmness in times of stress. These soft chews are perfect for travel, thunderstorms, vet visits and more!
- 90 yummy natural flavor soft chews
- Helps promote calmness
- No artificial dyes & no corn
Directions for Use+
UP TO 45 LBS: 1 chew daily
OVER 45 LBS: 2 chews daily
Product can be given daily or on an as-needed basis.
It is safe to double or triple the dose in times of increased stress.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Active Ingredients: thiamine (vitamin B1), L-tryptophan, lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) powder, green tea (camellia sinensis) extract (yielding L-theanine)
Inactive Ingredients: arabic gum, brewer’s yeast, citrus pectin, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, natural flavor, oat flour, propionic acid, safflower oil, sorbic acid, sunflower lecithin, water.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.